WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hoppy Easter Week!

"I've heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing, but THIS is ridiculous!"



Hey, whatever it takes to get the job done!

This fella originally appeared in the Easter cartoon I did for the "Spankville County" Yahoo Group years and years ago!  I may have put the same on up at "The Southern California Spanked Wives Club."




And look, the Real Bunny shows up at "Discipline & Desire" this week!



Wow,  E. B. looks P. O.'ed!!

And not for the first time!!




(If you'd like to see the pencil sketch from whence this came, it's back at THIS POST!)

I may find other goodies as the week rolls on, but in the meanwhile, you can visit N'arleans with Jordan Grace in the first chapter of "Endless Love," and over to Jolly Ole with Maren Smith in the opening of "Angel of Hawkhaven!"

So enjoy, but behave yourself, you never know Who might be watching!

16 comments:

  1. Let's start with a groaner.

    Is that a hare brush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *groan* John, are you related to Wolfie?

    I love the stars at one end and the little hearts at the other on the D&D cartoon. Cute.

    I feel like the woman eating the Cadbury but I would be saying, mmm Dove eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, Kaki, did you think John went too fur?

      Fur a pun??

      Yes, stars and hearts forever!! Dove eggs, eh? I shoulda thought of that! Thanks, kaki!!

      Delete
    2. Any good chocolate will do, even Hershey Kisses, M&M's and...... Waddya mean do I have an addiction! Who me?

      Delete
    3. Kaki.

      Chocoholic.

      You can help her.

      Please take a moment to send the finest imported chocolate to Wolfie's Sweet Tooth Imp Aid, care of this station.

      Then get out of the way.

      Fast.

      Delete
  3. Go easy on the old guy, Kaki! I did say it was a groaner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't they affectionately kid Bing Crosby with the nickname, "The Ol' Groaner?" And I can listen to Bing for hours on end!

      Delete
  4. Great toons! But Easter is about Peeps! Do you draw Peeps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea! Why, sure I could... I think there's probably some Unseen Peeps in the Imposter's basket!

      And you get extra Good Girl Points for using 'Peeps" correctly, as the proper noun for marshmallow animals! When I hear folks, especially otherwise mature Caucasians, say things like, "Word out to my Peeps," it makes me want to smack them, and not for fun. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Just so you know they make marshmallow peeps dipped in chocolate now. :-)

      Delete
    3. (Singing to the Peeps)

      Why did you yell "FIRE!" when you fell into the chocolate?

      Why did you yell "FIRE!" when you fell into the chocolate?

      Why did you yell "FIRE!" when you fell into the chocolate?

      'Cause who woulda come if I'd yelled, 'CHOOOCOLAAATE!!!'"

      Delete
  5. Gee, DW, how can the Easter Bunny be so grumpy when he's surrounded by lovely, helpful Imps in their Easter outfits?

    Now where the heck did I put my bunny ears? ;-)

    Chocolate covered peeps?! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Larken, you make a very good point. I'm not sure why E.B. is such a grouch; maybe he's just a furmudgeon.

      Oh, and here are your bunny ears, up here on the top shelf. It seems someone had to box your ears. Just to keep them safe, I'm sure!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Whaddayaknow! That's pretty cool! And what would Easter have been without hot Chrossed buns?!

      Delete